1. invkk

Шансы заточек/ап | Enchant and craft chance

Здесь собраны все шансы заточки/крафта оружия/шмота/бижутерии/аксессуаров. C-grade weapon B-grade weapon A-grade weapon S-grade weapon N-grade weapon [/spoiler] C-grade armor B-grade armor A-grade armor S-grade armor N-grade armor [/spoiler] Thick Dragon Skin Shirt Cloak...
  2. invkk

Апгрейд шмота

RESERVED
  3. invkk

Апгрейд шмота

Гайд для особо ленивых, кто не очень любит считать и гуглить, собрал всё, что нужно на ап шмота/оружия/бижы в таблицы. Оружие(Weapon). [/spoiler] Шмот(Armor). [/spoiler] Бижа(Jewelry). [/U][/B][/CENTER] 1lvl 2lvl 3lvl 4lvl 5lvl Итого Earring of Orfen 1...
  4. invkk

Гайд на мага/Guide for Mage

Guide for mage. Hello everyone, thank you very much for your help in writing the guide @Sikifo. I highly recommend studying the FAQ section. After learning it, playing will be much easier! Next we teleport to complete two quests - Walk of Fate and Ominous News. We get the initial adena...
  5. invkk

Гайд на мага/Guide for Mage

Гайд на мага. Всем привет, вот и подъехал гайд на мага, огромное спасибо за помощь в написании гайда @Sikifo. Крайне рекомендую изучить раздел - FAQ. После его изучения играть будет намного проще! Далее летим выполнять два квеста - Путь судьбы и Тревожные новости. Получаем первоначальную...
  6. invkk

Гайд на физа/Guide for Warrior

Guide for warrior. Hello everyone, I finally got around to writing a guide for warrior, thank you very much for your help in writing the guide @Sikifo. I highly recommend studying the FAQ section. After learning it, playing will be much easier! Next we teleport to complete two quests -...
  7. invkk

Гайд на физа/Guide for Warrior

Гайд на физа. Всем привет, наконец-то дошли руки написать гайд на физа, огромное спасибо за помощь в написании гайда @Sikifo. Крайне рекомендую изучить раздел - FAQ. После его изучения играть будет намного проще! Далее летим выполнять два квеста - Путь судьбы и Тревожные новости. Получаем...
  8. invkk

Новые Краски/New Dyes

New dyes have been added to the server. Dyes can be created from the NPC Ammorette which is located in Aden (I think everyone knows about it) The dyes are regular paints +5 + additional bonuses (which I will show below) Dyes have 5 levels of development Level 1 is created with a 100%...
  9. invkk

Новые Агатионы/New Agathions

New Zaken Agathions have been added to the server. Agathions can be created in the NPC Ammorette, which is located in Aden (I think everyone knows about it) Agathions have 2 types. 1st Type Attacker 2nd Type Protecting Agathions have 15 levels of development. Chance of creating Agathion is...
  10. invkk

Квест на Саб-Класс/Quest For Sub-Class

The beginning of the quest is in Giran at the NPC "October" is important!! (The quest is only available at level 75-78) I need to talk to him . And start the task . After we took the quest, we talk to this NPC again, and go to the Instance zone At the entrance, the NPC "Assistant" will...
  11. invkk

Руны (Информация)/Runes(Information)

There are 7 Types of Runes on our server. №1 " Rune of Exp" You can get it only by passing 3 professions or buying it for adena / donat. The rune has 4 levels . Ask why 4 ? If you can pass the 3rd profession only once? You are wrong, it can be completed 4 times, both on the basis of and on...
  12. invkk

Инстанс умения/Instance Skill

I want to present to your attention the "Skill Instance" These skills can be studied for The energy of the Instance falls from all rb in temporary instances and instances of immortality.
  13. invkk

Квест на А Бижутерию/Quest For A-Grade Jewelry

important!!! This quest is available only after 5 rebirths!!! To improve A grade of jewelry , we will need pieces of jewelry . To get them, we go to the "Primeval Island" and find the NPC there at the entrance to the clearing. - We need to talk to him , he offers us to hunt dinosaurs on the...
  14. invkk

Шапки (Фарм лоскутов)/Hats(Farm Fabric Flap)

There are caps with various stats on the server. -Fabric Flaps can be obtained from all RB 80+ , as well as instance zones. - The last level of the cap can be improved . You can enchant the cap up to +25. With each level of improvement, stats will increase For enchanting, an ancient...
  15. invkk

Агатионы/Пояса/Agathions/Belts

There are 2 types of agathions on the server . Warrior / Mage 5 agathions for a Warrior (Have the same stats, the differences are only visual) 5 agathions for a Mage (Have the same stats, the differences are only visual) These agathions have unique properties . Agathions have their own...